Designed in an agile manner to meet your needs
Which user groups is the portal designed for?
DZ Banking is aimed at all corporate customers of DZ BANK. The portal bundles the existing exposures and accounts at DZ BANK and enables digital access to them. If you are not yet a DZ BANK customer, please get in touch with your individual contact person.
What are the costs of using the portal?
Use of the portal is free of charge, provided you use an app-based TAN procedure for legitimation. If you are not able to use an app-based TAN procedure, monthly costs of approximately €10.00 will be incurred for the provision of a so-called VR NetWorld card and a TAN generator. Certain additional functions such as EBICS payment transactions via multiport will be charged as usual.
General information regarding access
More detailed information about access to DZ Banking.
To access DZ Banking, the following requirements must be met:
- You must be identified.
- You must have an individual VR NetKey (login name).
- You must have a personalised security feature (PIN).
- You must have a TAN procedure registered with DZ BANK.
As part of the contract process, DZ BANK sends the corporate customer a form. This can be used, among other things, to register the persons who are to use DZ Banking. In this step, a copy of the ID of the registered users must also be provided. Identification is then carried out by the respective account manager.
After your registration as a user, your login name (VR NetKey) will be sent to you by mail a few days later to the address registered with DZ BANK. This happens automatically, you do not have to do anything.
After your registration as a user, your start PIN will be sent to you by mail a few days later to the address registered with DZ BANK. This happens automatically, you do not have to do anything.
There are two TAN procedures available to you as a user of DZ Banking, SecureGO (app-based) and Sm@rtTAN (with TAN generator). Each user can specify their preferred TAN procedure in the form which is sent with the contract and is used to register the users. We recommend using SecureGo as it meets the highest security standards and is easy to handle. Moreover, it is free of charge and you only need a mobile device.
It is possible to use up to two different TAN procedures per VR NetKey (user).
- You have your mobile device with the activated app or your TAN generator (with VR NetWorld card) and your start PIN at hand.
- Go to the login page of DZ Banking and enter your VR NetKey and start PIN, click on "Login".
- You will now be asked to change your start PIN to your personal PIN. Enter the current start PIN as well as your personal PIN and save it.
- You will be provided with a TAN via your TAN procedure in order to be able to successfully change your PIN.
- When you log in to DZ Banking again, please use your personal PIN.
You can use the form you receive with your new contract documents to have employees registered as users of DZ Banking. After DZ BANK has received the relevant information provided in the form, the access data (VR NetKey and PIN) will be sent to the address registered with DZ BANK.
- A corporate customer can give its employees access to use DZ Banking either as an administrator or as an authorised user.
- The administrator has full authorisation for the portal view of the respective customer and can grant or revoke authorisations for other users. This means that roles and authorisations are no longer controlled by DZ BANK, but by the customer himself.
- Users with the role "Authorised" can see the accounts, companies, etc. that have been assigned to them by the administrator.
- The assignment of roles to the portal users is defined by you and requested via the form sent with the contract.
- The details of the customer administrator(s) are specified in the form enclosed in the contract and returned to DZ BANK. Based on this information, the customer administrator is entered into the system by a DZ BANK administrator.
- The authorisations of users with the role "Authorised" are then administered by the customer administrator in DZ Banking under the "Administration" tab.
Initially, you will not be able to see any data due to the default settings. Therefore, please proceed as follows:
If you have been registered with DZ BANK as an administrator for DZ Banking, please carry out the following steps:
1. Select the "Administration" tab and grant yourself full authorisation.
2. Done! You can see the data of your company.
If you have not been registered as an administrator for DZ Banking, please contact your company administrator and let him or her activate the necessary functions for you. Once you are authorised by your administrator, you will be able to access the relevant DZ Banking functions without any problem.
An unlimited number of customer administrators can be created. Please note that customer administrators can authorise themselves and therefore have access to all contents of the portal.
If you already have Multiport access, you can also access Multiport directly via DZ Banking without additional login via Single Sign-on (SSO). To activate this possibility, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to Multiport.
- On your start page you will see a so-called start page task "Enable access via DZ Banking". Click on the "Link" selection field.
- You will be redirected to the login page of DZ Banking.
- Log in to DZ Banking with your regular login data.
- Done! If you click on the "Multiport" option in the "Payments" tab, you will automatically be redirected to Multiport without having to log in again.
If you do not yet have Multiport access, please check whether your company has already concluded a contract with Multiport. If this is not the case, you can have your corporate account manager or payment transaction manager initiate this. For more information, please visit the DZ BANK-Website or use the e-mail contact option firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find detailed instructions on how to set up single sign-on here.
More about the SecureGO procedure
More detailed information on the app-based TAN procedure SecureGO.
To be able to use SecureGO, you need the following data:
- Your VR NetKey (login name that is automatically sent to you by mail).
- Your start PIN (which is automatically sent to you by mail)
- DZ BANK bank code (30060010)
- The SecureGO App
- An activation code
As a DZ Banking user, you can activate SecureGO as follows:
- Install the SecureGO app on your mobile device.
- Start the app and register in the app using the DZ BANK bank code and your VR NetKey.
- Assign your individual password for the app and click “Register app”.
- After your registration in the app, DZ BANK will automatically send you an activation code by mail.
- Log in to your app and enter the activation code.
- Done! You can now use SecureGO to log in to the portal.
Yes. You can register several bank codes with SecureGO.
Log in to SecureGo with your existing access. After a successful login, go to "Add bank details" under Settings and add the bank code of DZ BANK. This allows you to use SecureGO both for private purposes and for DZ Banking.
More about the Sm@rtTAN procedure
More detailed information on the card-based TAN procedure Sm@rtTAN.
Sm@rtTAN is a TAN procedure that allows the user to generate the TAN by means of a TAN generator and a personalised chip card (VR NetWorld card). The user must pay for the TAN generator.
- Your VR NetKey (login name that is automatically sent to you by mail)
- Your start PIN (which is automatically sent to you by mail)
- A TAN generator
- A VR NetWorld card
If you have opted for Sm@rtTAN, your option will be registered with DZ BANK. In this case, the VR NetWorld card and the TAN generator will be automatically ordered for you and sent to the address registered with DZ BANK. The VR NetWorld card and the TAN generator incur a monthly fee of €10.00, which will be charged to you as the customer.
You can use the TAN generator of another bank, as long as it supports the appropriate version. For DZ Banking you can use the following TAN generators:
1. DigiPass 882
2. DigiPass 882 H
3. tanJack photo QR
In the Sm@rtTAN procedure, you will receive (in addition to the letters with your start PIN and VR NetWorld card) separate letters with a PIN and PUK. These two letters are only relevant to you if you use DZ BANK's Multiport as well. In this case, you can use the VR NetWorld card both for DZ Banking and for processing payment transactions via Multiport. If you do not use Multiport, you can dispose of the PIN and PUK letters.