Secure, location-independent and convenient EBICS solution
Multiport is a browser-based, multibank-enabled electronic banking portal with which the entire EBICS payment portfolio can be handled conveniently, securely and independent of location. The multibank capabilities make it possible to have a complete financial overview of all the incorporated accounts at different banks.
Multiport offers you the most important functions for electronic payment transactions in a clear and precise manner:
- Multibank capability thanks to German EBICS standard
- Multilingualism; can be configured individually for each user in the languages English, German, French, Italian and Spanish
- Display of current account balances and account transactions in an overview
- Retrieval of electronic bank statements in PDF format possible (BKA)
- Execution of national and international payments in DTAZV, ISO and SEPA format, including SEPA Instant Payments
- Execution of MT101 payments (RFT)
- Management and use of payment templates
- Display and processing of orders in the signature folder
- Release of payments by means of electronic signatures (EBICS); this also enables the use of distributed electronic signatures (DES)
- Configurable, automatic retrieval of account information and EBICS status notifications
- Upload of payment transaction files from your financial accounting function (ERP) up to 4 GB and download of files (e.g. STA) for further processing by your financial accounting function (ERP) up to 1 GB
- Login and payment release either by means of key file, chip card or the app MultiportGo
- We recommend the payment release with our MultiportGo app (more information about the app further down).
The user administration in Multiport gives you fine-grained control of the authorisations of your employees. You nominate an administrator for this who then creates the other employees in Multiport and maintains their authorisations.
Employees without EBICS authorisation can also be granted an authorisation in Multiport (e.g. for entering payments).
MultiportGo is a multi-bank enabled app with which users can view, approve and / or cancel previously created and transmitted EBICS payment orders with using a smartphone or tablet. MultiportGo can be used as an approval app in combination with any EBICS payment application (e.g. GENO cash).
Additionally, if desired, MultiportGo can serve as a second factor for signing onto the Multiport EBICS portal.
MultiportGo is available on the Google Play Store (Android) and the App Store (iOS).
- Status overview as well as authorisation or cancellation of payment orders by means of distributed electronic signature (DES)
- Integration of all EBICS-enabled bank connections (multibank capability)
- Multilingualism (languages English, German, French, Italian, Spanish); synchronised with the language setting of your end device
MultiportGo enables you to retrieve and electronically approve payment orders using the secure EBICS standard when you are on the road.